You are cordially invited to contact St. Mary’s Catholic School at (512) 365-1431 for further information about our school, to schedule a tour, or to schedule a time for your child to shadow in one of our classes.
The following are basic requirements in the admissions process:
- A pre-kindergarten student must be four years old on or before September 1 or the current year
- A kindergarten student must be five years old on or before September 1 of the current year
- A first grade student must be six years old on or before September 1 of the current year
- Immunization records must be fully up to date before the first day of attendance.
- A student must be in good academic standing at the previous school attended and must have maintained acceptable conduct.
- A commitment of $300 in the sales of school fundraising event tickets and a minimum of 30 hours of volunteer service is asked of each family.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $300 must accompany the Admissions forms.
- All registration materials and Admission forms must be complete and records received from the former school before a student is officially admitted.
Each student accepted to St. Mary’s Catholic School will be accepted conditionally and is expected to maintain an acceptable academic standing and to follow the rules and procedures of the school as outlined in the current Parent-Student Handbook.
Select the following link for the downloadable Admission Form: