The mission of St. Mary's Catholic School is to educate and empower students through gospel values and Catholic traditions and through the development of their spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social lives.
St. Mary's Catholic School believes parents are the primary educators of their children and that every child is blessed by God. The school supports the efforts of parents by providing the spiritual and educational resources to assist in preparing students to meet the challenges of a growing and changing world.
- We will instill lasting values of Christian discipleship through teaching Catholic doctrine, encouraging prayer, inviting active, meaningful participation in many forms of religious expression, especially in the celebration of the Eucharist, and by challenging students to adopt an attitude of love, respect, responsibility, and justice toward themselves and others.
- We will provide an effective and relevant academic program.
- We will provide a safe and orderly learning environment.
- We will provide opportunities for students to enhance their physical abilities.
- We will provide guidance to students in developing social skills.
- We will create opportunities for parent involvement and education.
- We will assure St. Mary's Catholic School is a viable spiritual and educational resource for the community and surrounding area.